A high profile sync conference in New York this summer promises to gather an A-list of music supervisors, ad men and senior music execs.Sync Summit NY takes place at Soho House and will see a range of keynote addresses and panels, including contributions from music supervisor PJ Bloom and UMG Publishing’s Brian Lambert.
Created by Mark Frieser, CEO of the NYC-based music rights licensing marketplace Sync Exchange, Sync Summit features panels covering subjects and issues such as best seller practices, sync and A&R, the music licensing value chain, music discovery and artist exposure.
The keynotes will be delivered by:
- Karl Westman – Executive Music Producer, Ogilvy and Mather
- Cynthia Sexton – EVP Brand Partnerships and Licensing IDJ/Republic Labels Groups
- PJ Bloom – Partner, Neophonic
- Brian Lambert – EVP, Head of Film and TV, Universal Music Publishing Group
- Robert Kraft – Founder, Kraftbox Entertainment
Sync Summit takes place June 19-20