- Brand - Cadbury's Dairy Milk
- Spot - Taste Like This Feels: Cat And Dog
- Music Title - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
- Artist - Barry White
- Composer - White
- Publisher - Warner Chappell
- Master Rights - Universal
- Music Supervisor - Debbie Pearce
- Ad Agency - Fallon
- Creatives - Nick Bell, Gareth Collins
- Film Company - Passion Pictures
- Film Director - Dave Scanlon
- Ppst Production - The Quarry
- Air Date - 18/04/16
Cadbury’s reputation for chucklesome chocolate ads takes some beating – but its latest Dairy Milk campaign, which marries You Tube film with instantly recognisable Seventies disco classics by KC and The Sunshine Band and Barry White, is guaranteed to raise a smile.
Under the strapline of Tastes Like This Feels, found footage of a bear scratching its back in the woods and a cat and a dog involved in a mutual massage make up two of three spots which will be rotated on TV screens over the next six months.
The concept came from ad agency Fallon which has worked on all Dairy Milk’s top TV commercials since 2007.
Once all the visual elements had been sourced and cleared through London-based specialists Viral Management, Fallon invited consultant Debbie Pearce to join what she describes as a “truly collaborative effort” searching and selecting the soundtracks.
“That’s The Way I Like It was a title I put forward for the Bear spot as an alternative to the agency’s first suggestion,” Pearce continues.
“Fallon sourced Never Gonna Give You Up for Cat And Dog from a shortlist of six after looking at a lot of very different ideas.”