- Brand - Lucozade Sport
- Spot - Made To Move
- Music Title - Crank It (Woah!)
- Artist - Kideko feat. George Kwali, Nadia Rose & Sweetie Irie
- Master Rights - Ministry Of Sound
- Composer - Quiles, Ramos, Randy, Cole, Clivilles, Hurley, Adapoe
- Publisher - Sony/ATV, Warner Chappell, BMG
- Music Supervisor - Theodore
- Ad Agency - Grey London
- Creatives - Dom Goldman, Ash Ghazali, Jon Kallus
- Film Co - Academy Films
- Director - Wally Pfister
- Post Production - Cherry Cherry
- Air Date - 12/09/16
Lucozade Sport’s post-Olympics urban ad Made To Move has hit the streets running by helping Crank It (Woah!) – the latest single from Ministry of Sound’s hot house DJ Kideko – into the OCC charts.
The track, featuring George Kwali and vocalists Nadia Rose and Sweetie Irie, underpins film of massed ranks of amateur athletes and fitness fanatics enduring a series of gruelling exercise routines.
It was shot on a grimy high rise estate in Thamesmead, South East London, by Oscar-winning LA cinematographer Wally Pfister of Memento, Dark Knight and Inception fame.
“The spot is all about the choreography so the track had to be licensed prior to filming,” says Ministry Of Sound’s Adam Soffe.
“The brief from Theodore called for a high energy, immediately motivational dance anthem,” he continues.
“The reference was a 2011 Lucozade commercial incorporating the MoS Number One Louder by DJ Fresh. We knew we had a similar hit on our hands with Crank It (Woah!) which has been one of this year’s biggest dance tracks.”
Lucozade’s Made To Move campaign, which will run for the next 12 months, premiered a fortnight before Crank It (Woah!) became a favourite on Shazam and entered the Official Charts Co's Hot Hundred on September 30.